It’s been a quick-moving week of:
- Decorating the Christmas tree.
- Finishing up shopping.
- Wrapping a few gifts (to make the tree look festive).
- Baking gingerbread cookies.
- Shoveling and playing in the snow.
- Snuggling up to stay warm while the weather is biting cold outside.
I love listening to my kids talk about the toys that they want for Christmas. My son (3) is so interested in teaching his sister (1) all about the tree and decorations, toys, presents, Santa, and all things Christmas. There is not much better than bundling a 1-year-old up in her snowsuit and watching her experience playing in the snow for the 1st time!
I’m still trying to get back into the swing of things with house work. The house chores are getting done again, but we have been eating a lot of pizza 🙂 I do have bean soup simmering on the stove as write, though! I have been knitting like crazy to get my gifts done.
I hope all of you are enjoying the season and finding time to relax and enjoy!