It’s Friday again, and there’s not much to write home about this week.
- I got a new computer and I hate to be negative, but I can’t say I’m fond of the new Windows 8.
- My son (3) is very concerned about the bugs dying for the winter. He doesn’t understand why bees don’t have warm hives 🙂
- My daughter (1) is talking up a storm and I must say I love it! She has the sweetest little voice.
- My daughter got a new dress-up dress… and she LOVES it. So it begins.
- We had our 1st snow of the year.
- I’m getting used to chilly toes and noses again, and I kind of like it.
How was your week?
And I’ll leave you with a song for the weekend.