My son and I spent a lovely afternoon together baking some chocolate chip cookies. They have less sugar than most and therefore have a fluffier texture than most. We find them delicious with a cup of milk or coffee for Mommy 🙂 Here’s the recipe if you want to give ’em a try:
2.25 c. flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1 c. unsalted butter
1/2 c. sugar
1 t. salt
2 t. pure vanilla extract
2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Whisk flour and baking soda
2. In separate bowl mix butter and sugar on medium speed about 2 min.
3. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs and mix on low for 1 more minute
4. Add flour and continue mixing until combined
5. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans
6. Bake 14-20 minutes, turning cookie sheet half way through.
Let me know what you think if you try them 🙂
My thoughts go out to those in Oklahoma dealing with this terrible tornado ❤